Diary of Otis

Go down

Diary of Otis Empty Diary of Otis

Post by Otissmummy Thu Mar 28 2013, 18:50

So today my mummy signed us up for the glasgow kiltwalk which is 26 miles from Hampden football stadium to Loch Lomond. I love my long country walkies so I'm pretty excited and I get to raise money for lots of little kiddies who need help such as yorkhill children's hospital and clic sergeant.

My mummy took me for a 4 mile walk today and I loved it. I got to meet some nice new friends as well I met a border collie called poppy and a wee Scottie dog called Molly who looked a little like my big cousin haggis. My mummy said we have to get our fitness levels up so while she is off work for the next few weeks we are going to be doing a lot of long walks to start our training so tomorrow me, mummy and daddy are going a walk to the braes to practice our walking.

Anyways I'm pooped after my walk today so I'm away to watch the tv and cuddle up on my mummy's lap.
Remember if my fellow staffy friends want to help me raise some money then you can through the link below....

My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/ClaireBrownandotis

Otissmummy
Otissmummy
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Otis
Dog(s) Ages : 04/08/12
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Diary of Otis Empty Re: Diary of Otis

Post by Otissmummy Sat Apr 06 2013, 21:10

Hi not wrote on my diary for ageeeees because me and mummy have been so so busy out doing lots of walking. My mummy says its so I'm fit and keep up on our charity kiltwalk.

Today was an awesome day we went to granny and papas house and I got to play out in the garden for hours with my uncle haggis. Uncle haggis is my best friend but he got grumpy and went in a huff with me when I stole his football off him and wouldn't give it back.

Me, mummy, granny and my wee human stepbrother jack went to dean castle country park and I got to see some pigs, llamas, donkeys, ponies, bunny rabbits, lambs and deer. The deeds had my stag bar on their heads so I was a bi confused and kept woofing at them to try to get their attention to get them back. Mummy kept telling me to shhhhh but I don't know what this means, but she gave me a treat when I was quiet so maybe shhhhh means quiet?

Anyway I had a really fun day and I'm sooooo sleepy after all the excitement so I'm away to snuggle on couch with mummy and watch a wee film.

Night night.

Love Otis x
Otissmummy
Otissmummy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Otis
Dog(s) Ages : 04/08/12
Dog Gender(s) : Male