New Lead

Go down

New Lead Empty New Lead

Post by jshrew on Tue Feb 12 2013, 23:21

just bought one of these off ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360491585117?var=630056033884&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

arrived super quick as I only ordered Friday night after Ledger had a good chew on his old one at flyball seems really good quality and a much nicer material for when its warm enough to disguard the gloves
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

New Lead Empty Re: New Lead

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13 2013, 10:02

I've always wondered how they would work with Logan. I've got my heart set on super long leads at the moment though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13 2013, 10:10

I would like to try one too! I want to see if having it clipped onto her collar and harness would enable me to correct her more effectively when she pulls at a dog. With the harness i can just drag her away but i would like to correct her head at the same time..

Would that work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13 2013, 10:32

Hayley wrote:I would like to try one too! I want to see if having it clipped onto her collar and harness would enable me to correct her more effectively when she pulls at a dog. With the harness i can just drag her away but i would like to correct her head at the same time..

Would that work?

i would say yes but you would have to use both hands use clipped on to both coller and harness and if need be grab short part of the leash close to the head and control that way Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13 2013, 10:34

I loved memphs three way lead but lost it on a walk when i had him on his 100ft line so iv just ordeered one off the link great price and look good fasternings thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13 2013, 11:11

I think that's the type that Ella uses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie on Thu Feb 14 2013, 18:03

I use one of these for Harry. At first I attached one end to harness and one to collar. But now I have Ttouch harness that has a 'd' link on the top and front of the harness so I put one end on top as normal and the other on the front and it controls his head as well.

Sounds complicated the way I have explained it but its easy and I find it excellent.
Thats a good price too!

Lizzie
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harry
Dog(s) Ages : 6
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 14 2013, 22:41

Ordered mine 6 last night had it 10 this morning really good qaulity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 15 2013, 00:14

Caryll wrote:I think that's the type that Ella uses?

yer practically identical to the one i use Smile but i wouldn't mind a yellow one just to match their collars Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 15 2013, 07:51

Warren wrote:
Hayley wrote:I would like to try one too! I want to see if having it clipped onto her collar and harness would enable me to correct her more effectively when she pulls at a dog. With the harness i can just drag her away but i would like to correct her head at the same time..

Would that work?

i would say yes but you would have to use both hands use clipped on to both coller and harness and if need be grab short part of the leash close to the head and control that way Smile

Only problem is lexi is a collar wimp, the slightest tug and she is coughign and gagging like youve just strangled her. That will look very well behaved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum