Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies

5 posters

Go down

Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies Empty Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies

Post by HazelJ Thu Feb 17 2011, 02:09

On the news the other night they had a story about an o.a.p who was attaked by 2 dogs i said to my sister Jenny "i bet they will be staffies" and yet they were, the old guy got a maltese(devil dogs) for Xmas and took it for a walk and went past one house that had 2 staffies(the compact ones lol) in it and he said that they escaped the yard and came after his maltese so he tried to get them off the maltese and he got attacked he said that if he had a gun he'd have killed the staffies, this made me so angry . I bet his mutt started it by trying to be big & barking at the staffies like they do here all the time but that doesn't get mentioned, he said he walks past there everyday for years and walked the dog everyday since he got her so what the staffies just magically appeared put of no where? There was already a dangerous dog sign on the property. I bet those dogs will get killed now.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies Empty Re: Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17 2011, 02:38

Its sick and the whole thing all the situations going on are really starting to get on my nerves.

Back to top Go down

Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies Empty Re: Another dog attack on an elderley person blamed on staffies

Post by HazelJ Thu Feb 17 2011, 02:42

Yeah i know what u mean, everytime i hear of a dog attack on the news i know they are going to say it's a staffy. I'm sick of hearing people blaming them for everything while vicious little yappers get praised and no-one believes they can be vicious. I know MY dogs that's all that matters to me, and if they can get out of my yard(6ft high steel fence with locked gates)then i'm digning them up for the Olympic high jump or pole vault team.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17 2011, 02:45

We bust our a$£ doing everything possible and yet they just brush it off with their dogs until something like this happens then all they do is complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Thu Feb 17 2011, 13:03

It does my head in there was another one yesterday in the Liverpool Echo about a Staffy that had gone on the rampage at about 11.30pm. They think its a stray but aparently it was about to attack a young 8 year old boy What was he doing in the street at that time of night anyway but thats a different rant lol, so an older fella got the dog in a head lock before if could do anything and then moaned that his arm got biten. Am sure I would bite you as well mate if you got me in a head lock now this man is being hailed a hero makes me laugh.

Last edited by elishiaellen on Thu Feb 17 2011, 13:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For some reason it but in a face with sunnys not appropriate lol)
Tys mummy
Tys mummy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:32

just makes my blood boil.......as Miss R said we do our upmost to have well trained, socialized and are responciable for our dogs and all they can do is blame them for everything banghead
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:53

The one in Liverpool, though is slightly different. The dog in question was a stray & they think it's probably been turned out because it's so aggressive. Poor thing, I wonder what happened to it to make it so nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Thu Feb 17 2011, 22:46

This whole thing gets right on my nerves un educated people listening to the press
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Fri Feb 25 2011, 23:36

There's a page on facebook called PawsJustice(it's NZ based) and in one of the discussions someone wrote how staffies and pits aren't as bad as people make them out to be so of course some one wrote- Why would you want to own a pitbull when there are so many other lovely, less aggressive breeds out there? You may be a good owner but you would be the minority. Most people who own pitbulls seem to get them for image- they want a 'mean' dog that people are scared of, just so that they, the owner, can look tough. And even the good ones can turn. A friend of mine's dog was nearly decapitated by a pitbull recently, and the owner was a 'good' owner. I say ban the breeding of pitbulls. I don't trust them and I don't like my dog going near them angry
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 11:40

..yeah over here I always cringe when there is a report on a dog attack.. it is nearly always a staffy cross OR a staffy type...GGGRRR!!!!!.... angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26 2011, 18:02

surely you understand that jumping on the banning pitts bandwagon that you are directly putting staffies in danger? lets say pitbulls vanished off the planet today-what breed do you think would be next in line for the whichunt? dogs arnt born aggressive, pitts are strong fair enough but so are lots of other breeds, pitts a bit like staffies are a victim of there own success, if theres lots about then common sense sais the culprit of an attack is likely to be that breed? staffies seem to outnumber other breeds in the uk by about 5-1 on the evidence i see. then on top of that both breeds seem to be like a moth to a light from the wrong owner.

Back to top Go down

Post by fourstaffs Sun Jun 12 2011, 04:25

sheri pai they be next staffs

fourstaffs
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : william,harry,gorgie,bella
Dog Gender(s) : malex3,female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down