differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers

4 posters

Go down

differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers Empty differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers

Post by Steve Tue Sep 14 2010, 20:31

https://youtu.be/OOCzaAFIvQg

Last edited by Steve on Sun Aug 05 2012, 09:03; edited 1 time in total

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers Empty Re: differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19 2010, 03:38

most informative

Back to top Go down

differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers Empty Confused

Post by Di-Bella Mon Jan 10 2011, 13:43

Hi There, I am a new member and just watched the vid .... can you tell from my pup's pic which she is?
Di-Bella
Di-Bella
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Bella
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers Empty Re: differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10 2011, 20:31

At that age, and without any way to compare size, I wouldn't like to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11 2011, 13:07

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

So come on, don't keep us in suspense - what is she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Di-Bella Tue Jan 11 2011, 13:12

Thanks for the reply Caryll. Now that Bella is 11 weeks old she is more defined. We are new to this breed of dog and have heard conflicting descriptions of the Amstaff, which is what we were told she is. We are waiting for her papers to arrive shortly. I have a question regarding her nipping us when we least expect it and she hurts!

Di-Bella
Di-Bella

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11 2011, 13:15

So, she's Amstaff? She's a gorgeous looking girl.

If you start a post in the behaviour section, there will be plenty of people who will offer tips for the nipping - it really does hurt, doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Di-Bella Tue Jan 11 2011, 13:25

She certainly is gorgeous! My three children gave her to my husband and I for Christmas - totally unexpected, but totally accepted Smile - She has grown so much already so I must update her pic real soon. Shall take your advice and seek some advice in the behaviour section. Cheers!
Di-Bella
Di-Bella

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bezial Fri Jan 21 2011, 07:45

We are bigger lol

Hi again all

Bezial
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

differences between staffordshire bull terrier and american staffordshire terriers Empty vids removed from you tube?

Post by gregory Sun Aug 05 2012, 00:02

Hi Steve
thanks for your reply...but unfortunately vids seem to have been removed from you tube before i got to them

gregory
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 05 2012, 09:03

https://youtu.be/OOCzaAFIvQg

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Aug 05 2012, 20:00

thanks Steve, seen the vid via link now.

gregory

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down