Loki's Best Friend :)

Go down

Loki's Best Friend :) Empty Loki's Best Friend :)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22 2012, 19:25

There's a Bulldog/Boxer cross we see often in the field where we take Loki, and he's become his best friend easily. His name's Buster and he loves playing with Loki, and I think Loki loves being able to play properly with a big dog who won't get sick of his energy. Anyway, we hadn't seen him for a week or so, and Loki was missing him (as evident by the fact that everytime we go, he searches the place looking for Buster) but he was there today. I looked around and there he was running up to us before we'd even spotted him Laughing and since Loki has been doing so well off-lead, I took the lead off them and let them play. Two people walked past us and he didn't even glance in their direction. Yep, my puppy is in love, it seems. He was jumping over Buster while the poor dog was resting, he just didn't care; climbing onto his head, diving at him, it was so much fun to watch Big Grin

No pictures though Sad didn't expect to see them.

Back to top Go down

Loki's Best Friend :) Empty Re: Loki's Best Friend :)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22 2012, 19:26

Always great when they have a friend Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Aug 22 2012, 20:03

It makes a great difference when they see a friend who they can play with, Rocky met a new friend this morning who was more than his match. Great to watch.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22 2012, 20:09

you must get us some pictures. I know what you mean about big dogs as Tilly adores my boy's 2 Bull Mastiffs , it's a free for all and they are great with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23 2012, 00:36

Yeah, Loki's met and played with a lot of dogs, but it's different with a dog that he sees regularly; you should see his happy little face Laughing he actually used to be pretty wary of big dogs before he met Buster, so I think it's a great help Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down