Peaceful Anti BSL Protests Taking Place Around The UK This Saturday 14th

2 posters

Go down

Star Peaceful Anti BSL Protests Taking Place Around The UK This Saturday 14th

Post by Galadriel Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:09

There are peaceful protests going on around the UK this Saturday (14th) against BSL.

Details are as follows: (There are Facebook pages with all the details but haven't linked to them as I believe it's against forum rules - search 'protest/protests DDA' or 'protest/protests BSL' if you have Facebook)

Manchester
At Piccadilly Gardens 11am - 3pm on 14th July 2012

Glasgow
At George Square from 11am on 14th July 2012

London
At Old Palace Yard, Westminster 11am - 3pm on 14th July 2012

Hampshire
On 14th July 2012 - Not sure where as you have to join the FB group to find out.

Brighton
At the pier at 11am - 6pm on 14 July 2012

Please note that some are allowing dogs as long as they're people and dog friendly and some are not for the safety of the dogs incase it's a hot day. Check the groups to find out or if in doubt, don't take your dog(s). I know the Manchester one isn't allowing dogs but the Glasgow one is.

Please show your support if you can get there, the bigger the turn out the better Smile

Galadriel
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 175

Back to top Go down

Star Re: Peaceful Anti BSL Protests Taking Place Around The UK This Saturday 14th

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:15

i wouldnt go near any of them to be honest you can gaurentee it will get stormed with less peacefull demonstrators

Back to top Go down

Star Re: Peaceful Anti BSL Protests Taking Place Around The UK This Saturday 14th

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:23

bigwazza wrote:i wouldnt go near any of them to be honest you can gaurentee it will get stormed with less peacefull demonstrators

Same here, but there aren't any near me anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Jul 12 2012, 18:57

I sincerely hope they are all peaceful protests, but I have a strange feeling they wont be
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:19

way too close to this Lennox thing to stand any chance of being peaceful Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:34

Could be peaceful, but to be honest, I don't think most protests are peaceful anymore. People try to be peaceful, but when it's something you feel strongly about, tensions can run high, and it only takes a few people with no self-control or a few trouble-makers to get people riled up. Hope it goes well though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 01:27

I can't see it being peaceful at all. But i wish them luck, its still a good cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galadriel Sat Jul 14 2012, 19:40

So pleased to hear good news coming through about the protests today!

A massive well done to everyone who took time out to attend and raise awareness!! thumbs up

Galadriel

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down