Collar and harness sizes

Go down

Collar and harness sizes Empty Collar and harness sizes

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 10:04

Hey guys. I want to order Charlie an Ezydog collar and harness, but havent got a clue what size to go for? They do them in xxs, xs, s, m, l, xl and xxl. They have breed examples next to the sizes, but obviously Charlie is growing quite quickly and I really havent got a clue what size to get that will fit him now and hopefully for a little while to come!

Back to top Go down

Collar and harness sizes Empty Re: Collar and harness sizes

Post by janey Sat Jan 01 2011, 10:16

I've not been on that site so not too sure. Cause Moo was a rescue she came with her collar but I soon changed as she grew out of it quite quickly, I got a medium collar but she was about 1, its a fabric collar that can be extended or shortened to fit her. I had the same in a harness too, again a fabric padded one where all the straps can be shortened etc
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 10:44

Phone them - I'm told they're really helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 10:46

Didnt think of phoning them, thanks Caryll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 11:42

why do you want a ezydog collar do you think carlie going to be a puller
and its best to get them fitted properly as its all down to there nose size

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 11:55

scrub my last post im hungover haha im thinking of ezyboy correction collars lol.

ye the ezydog collars are good memphis is in a large on its smallest setting at the moment at 6months.
its the 4rth collar he has had through growth so it might be worth waiting a little bit.
it might be worth you going to pets at home as when i got his new one just before xmas they had the whole range at upto 50% off so it only cost like 8 quid for a lush combat pattern one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 12:04

I was in pets at home yesterday and they dont have the ezydog range. I def want ezydog cos its got excellent reviews and looks comfy for Charlie. I'm not necessarily anticipating that he's gonna be a puller but he's big and quite strong already. It'll be me doing all the walking with him and I think if I can set good walking habits with a harness then move onto a lead, it'll save me some serious shoulder problems when he's full grown! Smile I think I'll go for a medium cos he is 3 months but bigger than an average 3 month old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 14:43

your pets at home must be poor we have three in the area and all of them carry the range.
does yours have the cross country range in as they are the same just a differant line less flashy coulers but still the same quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 14:52

I'm not sure, I'll take another look this week. Hubby wont be happy, I spent £40 on toys and puppy shampoo in there yesterday, now I'll be telling him I'm going back for a harness and lead Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 14:57

ha ha 40/50 quid is the avarage spend in there for the first 2/3 months of getting a pup and you end up going every week lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 15:42

You may find a medium is a bit big for him at the moment....but then again he is a big boy isnt he! Kaos went up to a medium at 5/6 months ish i think. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 15:51

Have a look at www.dog-games.co.uk at their fleece range, I can't rate them highly enough, they are comfortable for the dogs and if your dog is anything like mine, they wash up really well!

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 15:52

I think if I got him a small one, I'd just be buying him another one within a month. I'll use a collar and lead for a minute, it'll be no time at all for a medium to fit him I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 15:53

Thanks *Nikki* I'll take a look at that site now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 16:12

Oo a bit torn now! I like the look of the ezydog harness and cujo lead combo on the ezydog site, and I like the look of the fleece lined harness and bungee pupee lead on the dog games site! Decisions decisions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 17:04

Shontelle wrote:Hey guys. I want to order Charlie an Ezydog collar and harness, but havent got a clue what size to go for? They do them in xxs, xs, s, m, l, xl and xxl. They have breed examples next to the sizes, but obviously Charlie is growing quite quickly and I really havent got a clue what size to get that will fit him now and hopefully for a little while to come!

I would really stick to adjustable collars until your dog is fully grown, its a nightmare replacing them all the time. but the measurments are usual the dog size xxs toy group dogs/s for pugs and some pups/ medium sized collars medium sized regular sized staffies etc/large sized collars labradors and so on and so forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down