Kitten!

Go down

Kitten! Empty Kitten!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 16:30

I just called a lady and reserved a kitten Big Grin he is only 4 weeks old so i won't be getting him for a while but he is ginger and he is adorable. The owner has another litter of kittens that i originally called about because there were two ginger ones lol so i might get one of them too but it is reserved but i will get it if the woman doesn't coem to collect it.

Excited!

I will call one Ronald. Of course.

Back to top Go down

Kitten! Empty Re: Kitten!

Post by Kathy Wed Jun 20 2012, 17:22

Ooooooo how exciting Hayley, a little baby kitten, how will Lexi take to that or is she used to them?
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 17:29

So you either get one now , or in 4 weeks but either way you are guaranteed a liddle puddy tat , is that correct ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 18:58

kathytake2 wrote:Ooooooo how exciting Hayley, a little baby kitten, how will Lexi take to that or is she used to them?

Lexi + Kitten = dead cat. I have lost one to her before, but tbf there was the three dogs and they all chased cats. She won't touch it when im there so the cat got a false sense of superiority lol. This time i plan to do a cruel thing and parade the kitten in front of the pen and hope lexi charges at the gate and scares the kitten so it won't be tempted to go into the pen. the other thing i do is keep them in the stable and walk them out about the yard and show them all the hidy holes and all the areas they can escaspe and lock them in at night then they will only be allowed to roam full time when they are big enough to consistently jump out of the stable themselves, that way i know that when lexi is out in the yard they are able to get away if she chases.

davemck3834 wrote:So you either get one now , or in 4 weeks but either way you are guaranteed a liddle puddy tat , is that correct ??

If this lady doesn't take the one today then i will get it then in another four weeks pick up the other one, so might end up with two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down