Need your help to save animals on the road

5 posters

Go down

Need your help to save animals on the road Empty Need your help to save animals on the road

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 19:36

Guys, please sign this petition. I started it after the horse was killed on the road, and now have over 2,500 people on the FB group who agree that something needs to be done about the disrespect animals get on the road, be it horses and riders, cows, sheep and farmers. Personally i have been in a RTA involving two horses and an irresponsible driver, witnessed a cow and farmer nearly get mowed over because of a boy racer and seen people revving their engines and "pushing" along flocks of sheep not thinking about the consequence of them stampeding and running over the farmer at the front.

There needs to be something done about this, and as a relatively new driver and knowing a lot of new drivers its came to our attention that there is nothing of substance in the driving tests practical or theory to do with animals in the countryside except for maybe one or two very broad questions.

This petition aims to get the dept of transport to make it Compulsory to have a section in the practical and theory test about how to correctly pass animals on the road and what to do in a situation were the animals become unsettled.

Please help by singing:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/34397

Back to top Go down

Need your help to save animals on the road Empty Re: Need your help to save animals on the road

Post by steve76 Tue May 29 2012, 19:42

done and signed
steve76
steve76
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Marley
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 239

Back to top Go down

Need your help to save animals on the road Empty Re: Need your help to save animals on the road

Post by janey Tue May 29 2012, 20:39

Done
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Tue May 29 2012, 20:53

Done!
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 21:41

Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 08:43

i want to sign it but they are asking for your address is this ok, i have giving my address out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 12:26

Its an official government site so they just ask for it to make sure you are a UK citizen. Id say they would be 100% safe but then it IS the governemnt lol, if you dont feel safe giving it out please don't feel you have to! But just to let you know i have absolutely no access to the signatures, who has sent them, nor does anyone else. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 12:28

I would sign but I'm not a UK resident

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 13:23

I tired to sign it, but when I put Australia, it came up in red writing I couldn't sign it..bummer!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 14:23

Yeah it is a bummer, is a gov thing so have to be from UK to click "UK citizen" but i didnt know you couldnt sign it at all if you werent from uk Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazagem Wed May 30 2012, 19:36

Will sign
Gazagem
Gazagem

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed May 30 2012, 19:39

lynne wrote:i want to sign it but they are asking for your address is this ok, i have giving my address out

that official website you dont need to worry about it

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed May 30 2012, 19:40

Equi wrote:Yeah it is a bummer, is a gov thing so have to be from UK to click "UK citizen" but i didnt know you couldnt sign it at all if you werent from uk Sad

that the only way of getting law change without sounding rude they dont care what other people think in other countires

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 19:42

Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30 2012, 23:29

Steve wrote:
Equi wrote:Yeah it is a bummer, is a gov thing so have to be from UK to click "UK citizen" but i didnt know you couldnt sign it at all if you werent from uk Sad

that the only way of getting law change without sounding rude they dont care what other people think in other countires

Well i see their point tbf but i thought you could still sign it and show support but it wouldnt be counted as a real vote if you know what i mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31 2012, 08:56

Done Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down