Can anyone help? My ratties need new home :(

Go down

Can anyone help? My ratties need new home :( Empty Can anyone help? My ratties need new home :(

Post by JessAndLottie Sun May 27 2012, 18:22

Hello everyone! I haven't been able to get online due to lack of laptop and internet acces (much to my disppointment as I cant look at staffy pictures), however my situation is this - I am unable to keep my two male rats. I am so sad to have to let them go but right now I just want to find them a very good home where they will be happy. Their names are Solar and Nova, both are dumbos, Solar is a siamese hooded and Nova is a siamese berkshire. Solar is very squishy and outgoing and Nova is more shy and scatty and could do with some more attention to bring him out of his shell. As I don't often have access to the internet, if anyone knows anybody who might be interested,

Hope everyone and their animals are well!

JessAndLottie
JessAndLottie
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lottie
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help? My ratties need new home :( Empty Re: Can anyone help? My ratties need new home :(

Post by JessAndLottie Sun Jul 08 2012, 18:07

Bump. I am now desperate. The rats are currently living at the kennels where I work, and I've been given until the end this upcoming week to get rid of them. I have asked everyone and everywhere and still no interest.
My contact number is this: 07990695256 I have no internet access so I can only be contacted through phone.
If anybody knows someone who might be interested please get in contact, they are lovely rats and I just want them to have a lovely home of their own Sad
JessAndLottie
JessAndLottie

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help? My ratties need new home :( Empty Re: Can anyone help? My ratties need new home :(

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08 2012, 19:03

So sorry, I couldn't have them, Dempsey would go spare!

Hopefully someone here can help.

Back to top Go down

Post by JessAndLottie Sun Jul 08 2012, 19:10

I was so lucky my staffy girl had no issue with them, a rarity in a terrier breed but my landlord was fine with her, but not with caged pets Sad
Thanks for reading though, keep an ear out for anyone!
JessAndLottie
JessAndLottie

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down