Sick Thugs (Do not read if you are sensitive.)

+2
Tys mummy
janey
6 posters

Go down

Sick Thugs  (Do not read if you are sensitive.) Empty Sick Thugs (Do not read if you are sensitive.)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 11:34

I'd like to find the thugs who did this & give them a taste of their own medicine.

Pet dog put into bucket full of acid
A family's pet dog was killed when thugs plunged his head into a bucket of acid.

The Staffordshire bull terrier was taken while the Chambers family was sleeping.
His body was then dumped in the garage for mother Kerry to find. ‘It was awful, half his face was missing,’ said the 27-year-old.
‘There was just muscle and bone left on his neck and there was no ear on one side of his head.’
She added: ‘The vet said you could see Bronson was alive when they did it because there had been a struggle while he was in the acid. They had never seen anything so horrific.’
Miss Chambers, from Alresford, Essex, said her four children had been traumatised by the attack on their pet and feared it could be part of a grudge against her family.
‘I’m worried it could be some kind of vendetta,’ she said.
‘The children are distraught. They are scared because we don’t know if we are in danger being in the house. They are even going to the toilet in pairs.’
Miss Chambers found the body of the seven-year-old pet after returning home from the morning school run.
She’d had the dog since it was a two-day-old puppy.
The family have two other dogs, Lana and Charlie, but they said Bronson was irreplaceable.
‘He was such a friendly dog,’ said Miss Chambers.
‘I’ve got four children and he’s been brought up around them. No-one could ever replace him. Bronson was part of the family. He was like one of the kids.’
Police are investigating the attack. PC Ryan Weavers of Essex Police said: ‘This is a horrific and vile crime. I am extremely keen to hear from anyone who may be able to help with this investigation.’
(Metro.co.uk - © 2010 Associated Newspapers Limited)

Back to top Go down

Sick Thugs  (Do not read if you are sensitive.) Empty Re: Sick Thugs (Do not read if you are sensitive.)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 11:44

.....the only thing i am allowing myself to think after reading that is family forum, family forum.

Back to top Go down

Sick Thugs  (Do not read if you are sensitive.) Empty Re: Sick Thugs (Do not read if you are sensitive.)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 11:56

That is heart breaking?... who one earth would have access to that kind of acid anyway?

That poor dog....and still he did not bite!!!! after all they were doing to him..
Those poor children Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 11:59

I wonder sometimes what this world is coming to. That there are people who would do such a thing just because of a dislike of another person leaves me feeling so cold.

I just thank god that there are forums like this where you can talk to people who you know genuinely care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 12:03

I agree Caryll...
It doesnt take much to ask a few questions and look after your dog correctly.
Thank God their are people like our Mod's on here that care enough to man this site adn answer all sorts of questions.
I for one am very very greatful.. As i am sure i would have headed down the same path as last time without all the knowledge adn support I have gain here. Smile

Innocent victims of Humans hate.... discusting !!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Dec 14 2010, 12:21

Thats disgusting, would love to hunt them down and stick there nasty cruel heads in a vat of acid and see how they like it. The sad thing is if they ever do find them, which is doubtful they'll get a £100 fine and banned from keeping animals for 5 years. There is know justice in this world, all I can say is what a shamefull disgrace to human kind and I hope Bronson didn't suffer too much and is now running free. What absolute TOS***S
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 12:37

I can only see that being a man and even he would struggle to keep the dogs head there. Can't believe someone would do that. The poor dog, don't even want to think of the pain the dog must have gone through.
That is just discusting. Poor dog angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 12:43

And they say that Staffordshire Bull Terriers are dangerous? Just goes to show, it's the humans you have to be wary of, not the dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 12:43

I think people have always been the ones to worry about

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Tue Dec 14 2010, 14:17

OMG thats just sick how could anyone do that to a poor dog some nasty sick F*****S out there would love to dunk them in acid an see how they like it there is absolutly no need for that the poor dog hope it was quick an he didnt endure tomuch pain before the end RIP Bronson sick people hope they rot!!!!!!!
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14 2010, 16:56

Hay Elishiaellen we haven't forgot about your pic lol

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Dec 14 2010, 20:44

I just cried reading that how creul can a human being be to a poor defencless animal that poor boy properly went to those sick ******** they should shove who ever did it head into a bucket of acid see how they like it evil some people just poor evil Crying or Very sad
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Dec 14 2010, 20:48

r.i.p bronson angel doggy
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Wed Dec 15 2010, 13:31

Hay Elishiaellen we haven't forgot about your pic lol

I will get one as soon as I find my camera charger just for you lot lol
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 14:53

elishiaellen wrote:Hay Elishiaellen we haven't forgot about your pic lol

I will get one as soon as I find my camera charger just for you lot lol

You'd better hurry, they can get pretty nasty when you don't do what they tell you - I know, they did it to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 20:54

That is sick I would love 5 mins alone with the person who did this angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:51

there are some seriously sick people out there!

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 22:34

B.t..ds no talking

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sat Dec 18 2010, 00:16

Angry does not allow me to say what i want to say but i will say 1 word KARMA. Tried to read it all but broke down in tears.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Sick Thugs  (Do not read if you are sensitive.) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay.Clarke Tue Dec 21 2010, 01:13

Makes me sick to actually think people can do this sort of crime.
And to keep the poor dog alive as well, that just twisted in my terms.
Hope they get a nice long hefty jail sentence.
Mugs.
Jay.Clarke
Jay.Clarke
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Dec 21 2010, 14:30

Nothing will shock me these days we live in a world full of sick people.
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Wed Dec 22 2010, 03:12

Jay if it's anything like here they will get a suspended sentence of no more than 2 years, a fine and a slap on the wrist.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Sick Thugs  (Do not read if you are sensitive.) Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay.Clarke Wed Dec 22 2010, 11:49

HazelJ wrote:Jay if it's anything like here they will get a suspended sentence of no more than 2 years, a fine and a slap on the wrist.
well that's pathetic to be honest.
Jay.Clarke
Jay.Clarke

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down