Taz
Kathy
6 posters

Go down

Woman hate me because I'm beautiful Empty Woman hate me because I'm beautiful

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 11:31

Link to the story

Views?

Personally, I don't think she is that attractive and I'm not in any way scared to say if a woman is "beautiful" but she really isn't. She seems to look after herself but that's not what being beautiful is. I just watched her on this morning and she was still saying that she think everyone is jealous of her.

She is just arrogant and a bitch. Men are even saying she's not attractive. She said she got flowers and a few drinks from bar men because she's beautiful. Perhaps she went to turkey when she was 15 and ever since then thought she was great?

She keeps saying she's just confident. No, it's arrogance. She's a horrible personality so just tries to justify it by saying they're jealous.

Back to top Go down

Woman hate me because I'm beautiful Empty Re: Woman hate me because I'm beautiful

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 11:40

she just an uneducated redneck end of if she was so good looking im sure would have attracted a better looking husband.
from a mans point of view she is not that nice looking and as equi said her attitude stinks

Back to top Go down

Woman hate me because I'm beautiful Empty Re: Woman hate me because I'm beautiful

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 11:47

I don't know who told her she was beautiful but she isn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 12:08

I read this article yesterday and I think people probably hate her more for her arrogance. One of the comments did make me laugh though. A guy said that if a man offered to park her car for her it was probably because he thought she was doing a terrible job of it, not because of her looks Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 12:28

I wouldnt exactly call her beautiful imo i dont think she is and its very arrogant of her too say so.

People such as angelina jolie dont have too say they are beautiful too the press because its so obvious too see she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Apr 05 2012, 12:52

I've seen better looking women walk down our high street. She's nothing special. Laughing
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Taz Thu Apr 05 2012, 13:09

Each to their own - beauty is on the eye of the beholder - not my cup of tea - physical beauty to me is worth nothing without inner beauty - again that's personal preference too Big Grin
Taz
Taz
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Woman hate me because I'm beautiful Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : 'lil Miss Taz Devil Demoania ~ TAZ
Dog(s) Ages : 31:05:2011
Dog Gender(s) : She's a lady, a tinker, a beauty, an a real b!tch
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 13:13

She looks what she is - an arrogant bitch. My oh doesn't think she's attractive, either - he thinks she looks hard & 'scheming'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 13:24

Caryll wrote:She looks what she is - an arrogant bitch. My oh doesn't think she's attractive, either - he thinks she looks hard & 'scheming'.

agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:04

Millie&Bella wrote:I read this article yesterday and I think people probably hate her more for her arrogance. One of the comments did make me laugh though. A guy said that if a man offered to park her car for her it was probably because he thought she was doing a terrible job of it, not because of her looks Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKFaBvW6oc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:27

She set her own self up for a fall in the first place doh

Why...? She called herself beautiful

First impression - at "face value" she is not beautiful, she is not overly pretty, she is "average", nothing more, nothing less.
Is her heart pure? Is her mind free from bad thoughts and is she willing to do everything she could to help those less off than her.....? These would be some of the qualifications I consider beautiful. Hers are about her own appearance and how it is perceived by others, nothing more.
Number 2 - Really beautiful woman don't even realise they are. Really beautiful woman are beautiful both inside and out. They are off doing other things in life for other people and the world, not really caring what others think of them.
Looks can be deceiving.
The media loves portraying "eye candy" and telling us this is "beautiful", more times than not the public believe them. Unfortunately in my eyes the author is just media propagandizing

BTW, I didn't pick that last word "the media" did Laughing

Last edited by Dogalogs88 on Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:02; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:37

Equi wrote:
Millie&Bella wrote:I read this article yesterday and I think people probably hate her more for her arrogance. One of the comments did make me laugh though. A guy said that if a man offered to park her car for her it was probably because he thought she was doing a terrible job of it, not because of her looks Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKFaBvW6oc
rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:43

On Saturday, a man at the pub offered to buy us a round of drinks, because he thought VIOLET was so beautiful. You can expect to see her article about it on SBT niceboard next week, and if any of you criticise it, you're just jealous. Haters.

Usually the people I hear saying how attractive they are, are a bit bizarre, and I wonder if they say it often enough, they start to believe it.

linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:01

women hate me because I"m beautiful???..

can't say I've ever had that problem !! Laughing

ps and yes Violet IS beautiful!! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:04

Vanessa, in my eyes you qualify far more for that "title" than she does thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sully Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:12

yeah I saw the article and agree with what has already been said,she is just an average looking woman

Sully
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo & Tye
Dog Gender(s) : both male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:47

Dogalogs88 wrote:Vanessa, in my eyes you qualify far more for that "title" than she does thumbs up

aaaww Lee you are too kind !! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Thu Apr 05 2012, 17:17

I'm only being catty because she has invited speculation on her looks but she is nothing special whatsoever. I see hundreds of women that look like carbon clones of her everyday. She has a pot belly, bad teeth, thin, dead hair, big nose and crepey skin. Average looking and certainly not ugly but beautiful? Hell no. Article made me laugh though. I get a lot of male attention but i'm don't think i'm beautiful, as my grandfather says men will go with a hole in the fence. (Actually his saying involves more swear words)

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 18:25

shakespearesdog wrote:She has a pot belly, bad teeth, thin, dead hair, big nose and crepey skin. Average looking and certainly not ugly but beautiful? Hell no.

no holding you back Laughing rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 19:44

She looks like that woman in Jurassic Park, and i hated her because she was ugly so this is totally opposite of what she thinks lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05 2012, 21:44

I didn't see any of this until now. She's not unattractive but I don't think she's beautiful either. And seriously, who the hell writes an article like that??? And why didn't her family step in and tell her she was making a complete fool of herself? Poor woman - she's obviously a little delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06 2012, 04:01

Asked the OH and he doesn't think she's beautiful or even attractive. She's just average. How deluded she must be. This is what happens when your parents tell you that you do everything right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06 2012, 17:34

Who is this woman? Nothing special there and I am not adverse to commenting if a woman is really beautiful. Her nose is odd. Beauty is actually much more than outward appearances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06 2012, 19:30

Ty wrote:Who is this woman? Nothing special there and I am not adverse to commenting if a woman is really beautiful. Her nose is odd. Beauty is actually much more than outward appearances.

I completely agree, I'm usually the first one to comment about an attractive woman - I find women to be more attractive than men in general, with a few exceptions of course! (cough cough ANDY cough cough!) Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06 2012, 19:32

shontelle wrote:
Ty wrote:Who is this woman? Nothing special there and I am not adverse to commenting if a woman is really beautiful. Her nose is odd. Beauty is actually much more than outward appearances.

I completely agree, I'm usually the first one to comment about an attractive woman - I find women to be more attractive than men in general, with a few exceptions of course! (cough cough ANDY cough cough!) Big Grin

cough cough

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Apr 06 2012, 21:17

Seen better looking guys that switched to the other team.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06 2012, 21:20

Actually I thought she looked quite tidy with her make up on in the interview video Smile
There again I always thought my frontroom would look much better if I got it plastered Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07 2012, 10:47

My hubby doesnt think shes anything special either but i have already told him that he cant really comment as he is to used to perfection by marrying me! hehe Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07 2012, 11:08

blaze wrote:My hubby doesnt think shes anything special either but i have already told him that he cant really comment as he is to used to perfection by marrying me! hehe Tongues

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07 2012, 16:54

Personally i think she's a dog no talking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sat Apr 07 2012, 19:24

ella wrote:Personally i think she's a dog no talking

Ella, your insulting the dogs here! Laughing
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down