Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"?

+4
Kathy
Ben
janey
Steve
8 posters

Go down

Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"?

Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket4%Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket 4% 
[ 1 ]
Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket42%Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket 42% 
[ 10 ]
Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket8%Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket 8% 
[ 2 ]
Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket4%Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket 4% 
[ 1 ]
Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket42%Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Pbucket 42% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 24

Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Empty Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"?

Post by Steve Wed Mar 21 2012, 20:57

just another one of my polls Laughing

you dont have to post what you did just vote Smile

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Empty Re: Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:03

Nope. Mrs goody-goody again! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Empty Re: Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:09

wrong mates and the wrong side of alcohol when I was younger and never ever got charged or a record
Having said that I'm a good boy by comparison as on my fathers side of the family the charge sheet ranges from shoplifting all the way up to attempted murder

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:12

Yay, I'm good and all on this one Big Grin finally lol!

I got arrested when I was 13 for shoplifting 'natural tan tights', mum wouldn't buy me any for school other than thick wool ones. Laughing

Thats doesn't count Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:14

A minor offence

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:17

Steve wrote:A minor offence

And you're going to leave it at that? Come on, spill the beans...what was it? Big Grin

My oh was arrested for drunk & disorderly when he was about 20. Then when he went up before the magistrate he was asked how he pleaded & he said " Well, I admit I was drunk, but I wasn't disorderly". He nearly got done for contempt of court!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:22

I havent even been pulled over at a routine check point! I must immit a "good" vibe hahaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Mar 21 2012, 21:24

me i been arrested twice, someone attacking my friend brother i help him out and i think about 4 months later i had a letter thru the door telling me goto a police station i ended up going to count for it (took about a year to sorted out) and not long ago i was lock up all night for something i dont really want to talk about.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 00:02

A couple of minor offenses. Shoplifting when I was younger and fighting a couple of times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 08:16

a minor offence when I was 14 for breaking and entering, its sound worse than it was, fined £50.00

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Mar 22 2012, 08:17

Surprised mrs lynne Surprised everyone keep your eyes on lynne >Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 08:18

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 09:28

just got fined for turning down a road I wasn't allowed to turn right into...
and on my 21st birthday I got fined $200 for littering/having an open bottle of alcohol in public - I had just got out of the car with it and put it in the gutter because I didn't want to leave it in the car to spill - silly me! wont do that again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 10:07

Yep, got caught speeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 10:13

russdogmum wrote:just got fined for turning down a road I wasn't allowed to turn right into...
and on my 21st birthday I got fined $200 for littering/having an open bottle of alcohol in public - I had just got out of the car with it and put it in the gutter because I didn't want to leave it in the car to spill - silly me! wont do that again!

Where you drinking & driving? Shame on you! Surprised shame on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 10:20

lynne wrote:a minor offence when I was 14 for breaking and entering, its sound worse than it was, fined £50.00

mmmmm a £50 fine almost 40 years ago is about the same as £2500 in todays money lynne is the famous burglar lynne the cat lol I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 10:26

Caryll wrote:
russdogmum wrote:just got fined for turning down a road I wasn't allowed to turn right into...

Where you drinking & driving? Shame on you! Surprised shame on you

no no! I was in the back seat - was being dropped off at the clubs after my party

-to set the record straight - I loathe drink drivers and have never done it (on a public road anyway Tongues paddocks don't count)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 11:00

bigwazza wrote:
lynne wrote:a minor offence when I was 14 for breaking and entering, its sound worse than it was, fined £50.00

mmmmm a £50 fine almost 40 years ago is about the same as £2500 in todays money lynne is the famous burglar lynne the cat lol I dont want to s

Laughing

yeah it was a lot, my dad nearly killed me,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 11:05

russdogmum wrote:no no! I was in the back seat - was being dropped off at the clubs after my party

-to set the record straight - I loathe drink drivers and have never done it (on a public road anyway Tongues paddocks don't count)

I was only kidding! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22 2012, 23:58

haha well you shouldn't have been kidding! I would be ashamed of something like that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Mar 23 2012, 00:40

Ran a temp stopsign if front of a cop that I saw (didn't see the sign obviously). When the lady cop asked me if I saw the sign I kinda gave her lip. "Yes, I just wanted to meet you." I was fined a few hundred bucks.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23 2012, 08:44

bbimson wrote:Ran a temp stopsign if front of a cop that I saw (didn't see the sign obviously). When the lady cop asked me if I saw the sign I kinda gave her lip. "Yes, I just wanted to meet you." I was fined a few hundred bucks.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23 2012, 10:02

bbimson wrote:Ran a temp stopsign if front of a cop that I saw (didn't see the sign obviously). When the lady cop asked me if I saw the sign I kinda gave her lip. "Yes, I just wanted to meet you." I was fined a few hundred bucks.

I've used the old classic "because you saw me leave the doughnut shop earlier" if you're gonna get a ticket why not get your money's worth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23 2012, 11:03

russdogmum wrote:haha well you shouldn't have been kidding! I would be ashamed of something like that!

Blushing Blushing Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 23 2012, 19:30

No I have never been in trouble with the law, my life is soooo boring. However I did date a policeman for a while, now that was exciting Big Grin
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Wed Apr 04 2012, 14:01

I am a good girl!!! I was once cautioned for trespassing and maybe once or twice for under age drinking in a public place but have never been arested I am the good one of the family. Family on the other hand not so good sister was arrested on suspision of atempted murder brothers and uncles who have served her madj. I did help in getting my ex locked up a couple of times I should be a cop lol.
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by kaztaz Wed Apr 04 2012, 14:28

nop good girl too dancing well never got cought for a few minor things I dont want to s
kaztaz
kaztaz

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : troy
Dog(s) Ages : 12 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by lordmickey Thu May 30 2013, 15:18

a couple times. My worst experience was spending a night in a cell....horrible...not advised and quickly learnt my ways....
lordmickey
lordmickey
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Controversial Poll 3: Have you ever been in trouble with "the law"? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Murphy
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinW Mon Mar 24 2014, 09:56

Got done with train fraud when i was 18 lol in other words i was caught with an under 18 ticket. Couple breach of peace when young nothing exciting.
ColinW
ColinW

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Iza
Dog(s) Ages : 1.8 years
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down