Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent

2 posters

Go down

Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Empty Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Post by Staffie Rescue Tue Mar 06 2012, 22:24

Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Zena10
Homing Requirements: Zena needs a family to appreciate her for the very good Staffie she is! She would prefer to be an only pet and not to have visiting pets in her home but delighted to meet outside. She could live with respectful children. Zena would enjoy a garden and daily walks.

Video: Zena beautiful Zena

Her Story: Zena was found stray and promptly got kennel cough…this can mean Rescues have to refuse but we were able to offer her a place and it soon cleared up. Zena is now spayed, chipped and fully vax'd. Fostered in Tunbridge Wells.

Advert: Zena is the sweetest thing! She has a serenity which is beautiful to behold. Kennels just don't seen fitting for a Queen, at last she is in foster. She is in good health and is affectionate but her energy has a fun fizz about it whilst on the whole being calm in repose. Zena understands sit and paw. She has been well cared for in her past we are sure.

Zena is a small Staffie with a lovely pale lemon beige soft coat with pretty markings. She has an infectious smile and an excitement on commencing her walks. She needs soft furnishings and aromas wafting through from a kitchen. She needs bees buzzing around her garden to entertain her and a window to watch. Zena doesn't deserve the kennel existence facing her currently. Could you save her from it!

Please visit Zena Staffie DOB 06 Tunbridge Wells Foster on our forum to find out more and follow her progress.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete Our on-line Homing Questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Zena14
Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent ZenaMags
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 42

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Empty Re: Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Post by Staffie Rescue Tue Mar 27 2012, 22:20

Zena's fosterer has a dog walker who gave this update:

"
Hi All. I have been lucky enough to have been walking John's dogs Zena and Jackson every weekday for the last few weeks and just wanted to emphasise what many other people have said about Zena on this thread. She is a beautiful dog and has a really lovely personality, calm, self-assured and very affectionate. She is very friendly to people and other dogs, the only exception to this is if a much larger dog comes bounding up to her in which case she will let it know to back off. If anyone reading this is considering adopting Zena I am very confident that they would not regret it. I attach some shots of her taken on our walk yesterday - the girl in one of them is my daughter, Grace, who comes on walks with me when she can. I do hope Zena will find a permanent home as she deserves the best, although I will miss her!

Chris"

Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Zena
Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Zena2
Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Zena3
Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Zena4
Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Zena5

Could you adopt her?

If you are interested in re-homing Zena please complete our homing questionnaire https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent Empty Re: Zena, Staffie, DOB 06 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Post by Staffie Rescue Sat Apr 28 2012, 07:42

Zena has found her forever home with her fosterer!
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Apr 28 2012, 10:06

Very pleased to hear that Zena has her forever home.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down