Milly

Go down

Milly Empty Milly

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30 2010, 21:08

Well Milly is out and about and she has taken to it like a duck to water, i think it helps because Lady is with her. We have a big field near us and we have been letting her off the lead, she loves chasing her ball and always comes back when we shout her, do you think this is wise i just dont want her to over do it. We dont keep her out long and she is not chasing her ball all the time. I am just aware ov some of the information on the forum re times ect for puppies?

Back to top Go down

Milly Empty Re: Milly

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30 2010, 21:31

I think pups will regulate themselves. If she's off lead & playing, she'll flop when she's too tired, so you can take your cue from her. It's on-lead exercise that is mainly the problem, and walks lasting too long.

If you're ok at spotting when she's tiring & you stop, then go ahead, it'll do her good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30 2010, 22:24

Thanks Caryll so glad not doin any harm because she loves it and she sleeps lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30 2010, 22:25

You just have to be sensible about it. She looks gorgeous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30 2010, 22:30

We are only take her for 15 mins and she is not running all the time. I think she is gona be a good girl she is coming on a treat got christmas deccys out tonight she loved it made me grey tho I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Nov 30 2010, 23:01

Awww she lovely and you sound like you love her to bits what a lucky little lady she is >Big Grin<
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01 2010, 01:40

we do I have been brought up with dogs all my life but never had a staffy before have to say I am totally converted since we got milly thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down