does anyone elses dogs eat better than them

5 posters

Go down

does anyone elses dogs eat better than them Empty does anyone elses dogs eat better than them

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 12:55

im sitting here eating a cheese sarnie for my dinner.
but 10 minutes ago i was makin memphis doggy casarole for his dinner and tea and it smelt lush
init there were a lambs heart and a half pound of beef skirt and a cup of his dry mix and a cup of water.

if im lucky i will prob have a pot noddle for my tea lol Big Grin

Back to top Go down

does anyone elses dogs eat better than them Empty Re: does anyone elses dogs eat better than them

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:10

Hahahaha thats funny wazza, i really can picture memphis with his nice cassarole in a posh bowl etc with u sitting next 2 him with scraps!!
I must admitt i like to feed the dogs good kibble and they get a meaty bone once a week each but im not to adventerous when it comes to anything else! x

Back to top Go down

does anyone elses dogs eat better than them Empty Re: does anyone elses dogs eat better than them

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:13

i only made him a casarole becouse its cold and i felt like he needed a warm meal in his belly before he goes out for his afternoon walk ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:18

wazzzzzaaaa.......your too nice it makes me feel like im a right b**ch to my dogs Crying or Very sad lucky little memphis! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:25

i think you have done a lot for your boys and im sure they got no complaints to make. they got everything they need.
its only becouse its memphs 23week birthdate he gettin spoilt lol any excuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:35

kaos is 26 wks on the 30th time flys by doesnt it, i cant believe they are nearly 6 months old!!! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:50

to right it dont seem two minutes ago i got him at 6 weeks this little bundle of fluff now he just a lovely heavy lump of muscle and licks lol

Back to top Go down

Post by crossie2uk Wed Jan 05 2011, 14:23

Yep the other day my two had salmon and pasta and i got a beef sandwhich lol Laughing
crossie2uk
crossie2uk
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Edith and Brian
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jan 05 2011, 14:45

She eats better and more than me!!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornish-Muscle Wed Jan 05 2011, 15:15

Yep, Molly eats better than me, she gets less processed food than what I do, even her mince meat is healthier than what me and the other half have.
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 15:43

Definately, I spend more down the butchers on the dogs etc than I do on me and the OH!

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05 2011, 21:29

bigwazza wrote:i only made him a casarole becouse its cold and i felt like he needed a warm meal in his belly before he goes out for his afternoon walk ha ha

Aaaaaggghhhhh! You don't walk him directly after eating, do you? DON'T!!!!! Too dangerous!

Dempsey gets more thought going into his food than ours. I'm much more concious of what goes into him than us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Thu Jan 06 2011, 12:17

My girls get SPOILT! I usually get some pasta or if im lucky and my man cooks some chicekn and rice. The dogs get rice, chicken wings, cooked liver, sometimes sausages if im being lazy, mince, fish etc. Having morrisons just down the road I pop there 5 mins before it closes and get mountains of dog food for pittance.
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Thu Jan 06 2011, 13:20

Ty gets steak when the o/h comes home from work hes a chef and any other meat they have lying around left over. He also gets his own roast of a sunday bigger than mine with more meat on and of a weekend morning my mother makes him sausage on toast last weekend bacause she didnt have enough sausage he got a burger most of the time I get a cheese tosty and have to make it my self its just not rite lol. But yes he gets fed a hell of alot better than me.
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06 2011, 13:23

Here's Dempsey's breakfast, I must admit I preferred my own!

does anyone elses dogs eat better than them Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06 2011, 13:51

Caryll wrote:
bigwazza wrote:i only made him a casarole becouse its cold and i felt like he needed a warm meal in his belly before he goes out for his afternoon walk ha ha

Aaaaaggghhhhh! You don't walk him directly after eating, do you? DON'T!!!!! Too dangerous!

Dempsey gets more thought going into his food than ours. I'm much more concious of what goes into him than us!

na at least a half hour after eating Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down