gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls

+3
Eggpatch
Summerisle
Taryn
7 posters

Go down

gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls Empty gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls

Post by Taryn Sat Jan 28 2012, 22:26

out of morbid curiosity i went onto game-dog.com... and morbid it was.
people with no honor getting excited about match ups between poor abused animal.
but what really made me tilt my head was this.
rule 19.
"We understand, that on occasion, there will be discussions about dog fighting. While we do not support or condone the illegal act of dog fighting, we understand the necessity of such discussions for the purpose of education only. Approved conversations would include discussions pertaining to current events in the news media or historical accuracies on the subject. However, dog fighting is not to be discussed in any other manner including, but not limited to: insinuating or accusing members of dog fighting for pictures they post or posts they make, pedigrees or dogs they may or may not own, etc. If you find you have an issue with something posted to the site, or is in direct violation of our rules, please report it to the administration so that it may be properly handled. Please do not make a post to it."

while they have this lengthy disclaimer and RULE to not talk about dog fighting, its all over the bloody place!! the site is clearly a stafford and pit fighting form (even if they never intended it to be that way). what gets me is. while they have this rule clearly in place, they do not regulate their boards and right chevvs and wankers go about bosting how their dog is going to shread another to ribbons.
IT MAKES ME PYSHCALLY SICK! sick angry

We had one of our staffords stolen once when i was yound. he was snatched from our back yard. Luckily, my uncel found him while working on an rental house in a seedy part of town (my uncel is a construction worker) found him chained in a back yard. skinny as a rake, scars on his face and completely hallow. we pinched him back and after that our staffies were never left in the back yard when we were not home. Zook, the dog who they stole. he had never been chained or in a fight in his life until that i would guess... he was so nervous when he came back to us. and for the rest of his life he suffered exstreme seperation anxiety.

And i have heard of so many other people losing their dogs to theifs, pinching them for the pits. loving beautiful staffies and pit bulls being thrown to their doom.

these people disgugst me!
Taryn
Taryn
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Romeo
Dog(s) Ages : 27.09.2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 207

http://tehotassundynamiitti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls Empty Re: gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls

Post by Taryn Sat Jan 28 2012, 22:28

the worst part. here in helsinki. if any of you watched the BBS show about dog fighting in the uk, dog fighting is a huge problem, in the very city i live in *shakes head in shame*
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls Empty Re: gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29 2012, 01:13

Oh no!! Is that so!? I had no idea Dogfighting was a problem in Helsinki! How awful. It saddens me so much how common it is in the US.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerisle Sun Jan 29 2012, 01:20

Sadly, in some parts of Europe dog fighting is legal. Alot of the posters on that forum are European.
Summerisle
Summerisle
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Jimi
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29 2012, 01:40

It's legal in many parts of the world. Parts of Europe, Asia etc. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 29 2012, 07:25

the worst part is, there are KNOWN dog fighters here in helsinki, but the police wont do anything. its sickenning
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggpatch Sun Jan 29 2012, 09:07

Omg I just had a look at the site......it is full of forum topics about fighting. I can't even hint at what I would do if Someone stole my dog and used it for this. Why oh why is it still legal in some parts of the world?
Eggpatch
Eggpatch

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Neville
Dog(s) Ages : 2years 4 months
Support total : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by dave g Sun Jan 29 2012, 10:03

There is a good staffy section on the game dog site with good prople running it so dont tarnish everyone on there with the same brush. A lot of the people on there who talk about dog fighting are just computer dogmen and chavs....
dave g
dave g

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : bauer and pilot
Dog Gender(s) : both male
Support total : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 29 2012, 10:37

i'm not saying everyone on here is bad. i'm saying there is alot of CLEAR dog fighting chats going on when its meant to be agaisnt the rules and they are not managingi it on there. the "sports" section needs to actually be managed i would say as 70% of the topics on its seemed to be results of match ups.
there was also a lot of talk about gameness, and correct me if i am wrong, there is only on way to steat gameness in a dog.

i'm not the only one on topic talking this. the pibull fourm is having a lovely chat too. https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t13713-game-dog
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29 2012, 11:22

dave g wrote:There is a good staffy section on the game dog site with good prople running it so dont tarnish everyone on there with the same brush. A lot of the people on there who talk about dog fighting are just computer dogmen and chavs....

I really don't care. If they are people who abhor dog fighting, then why are they on a site that tolerates it? Maybe the site itself says that it does not condone it, but they certainly do nothing to discourage it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jan 29 2012, 11:35

Right, cover me guys ... I'm goin in !

Its time to have a look I think I dont want to s
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by dave g Sun Jan 29 2012, 11:53

What i am saying is a lot talk alot about dog fighting and thats it, a alot discuss dog fighting for years ago, im not sayong people on there dont fight dogs but with most its all talk...
dave g
dave g

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29 2012, 12:00

angry they may be only talking but there still gloating on the past angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 29 2012, 12:08

bigwazza wrote: angry they may be only talking but there still gloating on the past angry

my thoughts exactly
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jan 29 2012, 12:38

dave g wrote:What i am saying is a lot talk alot about dog fighting and thats it, a alot discuss dog fighting for years ago, im not sayong people on there dont fight dogs but with most its all talk...

Trouble is mate, thats exactly how it starts ennit Straight Face .. I would bet that a fairly large number of those that just talk about it, actually move on from there angry ... and havin had a quick look now, I see what some mean .. very thinly disquised (and in some place's, not all Surprised ) glorifying of what we all hate angry ...
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29 2012, 13:50

Well said Andy. I refuse to add my look see to the websites stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 29 2012, 13:53

and even for thr people who are on that site and are good responsible people.... why would you want to be on a site that has that kind of thing going on?
this is why the pitbull is being banned, and this is why they are trying to ban staffies.
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Sun Jan 29 2012, 17:52

I've had offers for Junior, people actually coming up to me and offering me large enough sums of money or just being crass about it.
I tell them a truth and a lie "He's cold, he won't do you any good. He's my boy now."
I'm not sure if anyone knows what "cold" means in the dog fighting world, but it basically means that dog will refuse to fight and has no aggression drive.
Junior is fuelled by fear, and therefore would be considered "cold" and probably used as a bait dog...a horrible thought.
I keep a good eye on him and never leave him outside a shop.

Dog fighters need to burn.
Skullkandi
Skullkandi
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
gamedog, people stealing staffies and pitbulls Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29 2012, 18:42

and is there really any need for the language just shows what kind of people are on that forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Sun Jan 29 2012, 18:56

It's such a shame...it really is.
Skullkandi
Skullkandi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 29 2012, 19:33

how disgusting to think that people ask to use your dog for fighting. you wouldnt ask to use their children for sexual exploitation.
gah. i spit on dog fighters. and i feel so sorry for dogs 'rescued' here in finland. the official policy is that any dog used in pits is to be killed.
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Sun Jan 29 2012, 20:25

Romeo wrote:how disgusting to think that people ask to use your dog for fighting. you wouldnt ask to use their children for sexual exploitation.
gah. i spit on dog fighters. and i feel so sorry for dogs 'rescued' here in finland. the official policy is that any dog used in pits is to be killed.

Tempting to reply "No, he can't fight dogs but can take you to the ground on one command..."
HATRED. But yeah, I mean these days he does have the form for a fighter, he's fit, and because of the attacks, his face is a tad scarred up...
GAH
Skullkandi
Skullkandi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 29 2012, 20:31

yeah see, we had the same problem with Zook. he was massive big bad boy, but as soft as butter he was. like i said before, no one offered us money, they just up and stole him, 1 in a million chnace lucky we were that we found him again
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skullkandi Sun Jan 29 2012, 20:35

Romeo wrote:yeah see, we had the same problem with Zook. he was massive big bad boy, but as soft as butter he was. like i said before, no one offered us money, they just up and stole him, 1 in a million chnace lucky we were that we found him again

that's so horrible to hear! How dare they do this to our beautiful animals.
Junior is not soft as butter but he's no fighting dog, I made sure to get that out of him as soon as I laid my hands on him. No dog of mine will be used as a fighter, even if I get a Pit!
Only scum exploit their dogs like that.
Skullkandi
Skullkandi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Sun Jan 29 2012, 21:47

yeah they jumped our (he was acxtually my grandmothers dog, she had his mother too) back fence and took him. we were lucky that my uncel happened to be working in a not so nice part of to one time as a construction worker and spoted him chained up in some ones yard, so he hopped the fence and rescued him. he was so skinny when he came back and really jumpy and scared up, i think they were probally using him as a bait dog that or the dogs they tried to match him up against werent real fighters. we lived in a very tiny town, only thirteenthousand. he had like... seperation anxiety after that, would freak out BIG time if you left him alone. little to say, my grandmother never left her dogs in the yard with out some one home again.

i hate how these people 'claim' to love their dogs, yet they throw theem in the pits to fight to the death and then if they live and lose they kill them off in sick ways, like this plugging thing they do.
Taryn
Taryn

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29 2012, 22:39

dave g wrote:What i am saying is a lot talk alot about dog fighting and thats it, a alot discuss dog fighting for years ago, im not sayong people on there dont fight dogs but with most its all talk...

No decent human being can possibly enjoy extolling the virtues of dog fights. Past or present.

bigwazza wrote: angry they may be only talking but there still gloating on the past angry

Exactly.

Do I take it, Dave g, that you are a member of that forum? If so, do you condone the talk of dog fighting that goes on there?

Back to top Go down

Post by dave g Mon Jan 30 2012, 19:12

Yes i am a member i have been for years i dont have anythink to do with the talk of dog fighting, i just stick to the staff section, i love the history of the breed staffs and pits and love to see all the old pics from the 1800 hundreds they put up on the site, a lot of these who talk about dog fighting do get banned from the site. but as i said before its just talk by internet dogmen who probley dont own a dog.....
dave g
dave g

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Mon Jan 30 2012, 19:39

dave g wrote:Yes i am a member i have been for years i dont have anythink to do with the talk of dog fighting, i just stick to the staff section, i love the history of the breed staffs and pits and love to see all the old pics from the 1800 hundreds they put up on the site, a lot of these who talk about dog fighting do get banned from the site. but as i said before its just talk by internet dogmen who probley dont own a dog.....
I couldnt even talk about it let alone see it I have nothing for these gutless evil scum who because they have no balls of there own think they are big to have a aggresive dog hope they rot in hell for eternity I could never have a husband, father, brother, son or any relitive involved or gloryfying that, they would have a lethal injection from me and be put out of there misery shame on you
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down