RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog

2 posters

Go down

RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog Empty RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:10

RIP Betty,

We lost our beloved English Bulldog to Rainbow Bridge one year ago today. She lived in 3 different countries and 6 different houses. When I got her at 4 or 5 weeks old she was living with a backyard breeder in a trailer park. She was the most loving dog I have ever known and always made every person she meet smile. When the better half and I first met she was not used to dogs and a little bit scared of them. She soon feel in love with Betty and is now one of the best handlers that I have known all thanks to Betty.

Betty was always there to give me love and cuddles through some of the hardest days of my life. RIP and run free you will never be forgotten.

[img]RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog DSC01737[/img][url][/url]
[img]RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog DSC01560[/img]
[img]RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog DSC01470[/img]

Last edited by jstaff on Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog Empty Re: RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:15

Run free Betty what a beautiful dog
>Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog Empty Re: RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:17

RIP Betty, run free.

Really love that last pic! Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:20

Running free at Rainbow Bridge >Big Grin<
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 11:40

Really like the last picture too. Rest well Betty. You are remembered fondly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 13:51

Awwww, RIP Betty.

Love the second pic. Some great memories to hold onto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 15:37

awww run free at Rainbow Bridge Betty..

be glad you gave the precious girl such a wonderful life...sounds like you were her knight in shining armour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22 2012, 20:31

Thanks all. I felt bad about moving around so much and having to leave her alone for long periods of time when I wass at work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mon Jan 23 2012, 15:56

Rip Betty. What a gorgeous little lady! Such beautiful souls in the bulldog.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:27

jstaff wrote:Thanks all. I felt bad about moving around so much and having to leave her alone for long periods of time when I wass at work.

jstaff, you sound as if you didn't really have a choice and you still gave her a brilliant life (probably much better than the one she may have had).

I know what you mean about the love & cuddles through the hardest days of your life. Kita has shared some pretty dark hours with me and I already know I will feel like I've lost my soul when she is not here with me anymore. Sad

RIP Betty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27 2012, 02:50

This picture is beautiful:
jstaff wrote:RIP Betty, our most beloved English Bulldog DSC01560
Rest well, sweet girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27 2012, 08:43

Thank you. My better half wanted me to tell you that she is very happy that you came back top the forum Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down