2012 calendar

Go down

2012 calendar Empty 2012 calendar

Post by stella Fri Nov 25 2011, 22:13

i had my 2012 calendar from the little angels staffie rescue come through the post today,am so pleased with it,there's some beautifull doggies in there that i persume they have rescued,i looked in all my local pet shops at the calendars and all were full of cute little puppies, which are lovely but as we all know they dont stay like that,although to us our dogs will always be cute.on the december pictures is one staffy with the phrase 'a dogs not just for xmas'.its a shame people dont remeber this then rescue centres like this one would'nt have so many of our beloved dogs in them Sad
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

2012 calendar Empty Re: 2012 calendar

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25 2011, 23:26

the training centre we go to had a photo competition for their 2012 calendar you had to get as many people as you could to vote for the dog of your choice and 10 others. there are 11 dogs have their own month and the rest are on december. well we all voted and voted and voted untill my fingers hurt and everyone else got sick of listening to me nagging them to death to keep voting untill eventualy my wee man is MR JULY. he's the only staff in the centre well apart from Lottie now.

Back to top Go down