Sean's at it again with the camera ..:)

3 posters

Go down

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) Empty Sean's at it again with the camera ..:)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 12:31

Was out on the playing feilds near me with kuma in the rain got boggin in she loved it Big Grin also found a rangers fc football and tore it up Big Grin:D:D Laughing

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 05112010020
Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 05112010022
Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 05112010023
Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 05112010024
Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 05112010025

Back to top Go down

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) Empty Re: Sean's at it again with the camera ..:)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 12:36

Haha great pics! She looked like she a whale of a time! I love her spotty ear Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) Empty Re: Sean's at it again with the camera ..:)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 13:40

looks like some girl needed a bath when she got home haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:02

Big Grin good photos sean

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:12

Ye think ? a could have done better tbh was boggin in ruin more trainers in the process a playinf football till she burst it haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:20

trainer iv ruined a few ha ha and balls to many to mention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:28

Laughing nice pics Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:36

Aw, lovely pics sean Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:50

seanyboy by the way looking at thw new pics she deff not to skinny and she filling out spot on she got a good tuck on her and is of perfect shape Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:53

bigwazza wrote:looks like some girl needed a bath when she got home haha
and a new football Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 14:54

I don't give mine footballs any more, waste of time. He's got a Boomer Ball - he loves chasing it, but he can't bite it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 16:15

Was a ball we found on route.. Laughing a swear a musta kicked kuma a good few times belted her trying to get the ball and she was like dad wtf was that for but kept trying get the ball what a laugh man a thought a was goiny knock her out but just shows how tuff she is she was still wanting to play after an hour a chasing a ball through a mud bath and flooded park, defo wearing ma riggers or wellies next time Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 17:45

lol nice pics sean..don't be damaging that N8 ;+)
Know what you mean I thought I'll drop kick this little rock hard rubber ball cos my arms were killing me from throwing so much.
As I dropped it Blue went for it.....I booted the ball and felt my toes snap and I followed through and kicked him in the neck.
Should of seen us we must have looked a right pair lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Nov 05 2010, 22:10

Shes a beautiful girl Big Grin
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 22:32

Folk must have thought as booting the s**t out her.. but she loved the abuse kept coming back for more and determined to get me bogging after mibi ten minutes she had found the boggy est part of the park and the mud was up to her chest she sunk right in and me been a tool thought al run after her kick that ball and was ankle deep in mud Big Grin !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 00:26

Lol nice one seany sounds like you had a great time.
thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by el_toro Sat Nov 06 2010, 06:55

Oh, nice pics Seany!
U got such a beautiful dog! Like like the colour veeeery much Big Grin And Nice collar also @-)
I bought similar a collar from AE Collars, couple moths ago Wink

U got little bit a differend lanscape there compered to the finnish nature and houses Big Grin Everytime when I come to this forum, it´s always like going to vacation Wink Big Grin
el_toro
el_toro
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Toro (Stormvindens Pawnee)
Dog Gender(s) : Dog
Support total : 4

http://torostaffi.nettisivu.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 10:54

Nice photos.Cairo loves footballs.I get them for her from sports world,they sell them 2 for £5.They dont last long though.She always pops them after a few minutes,then runs about with a deflated football in her mouth lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 13:38

heres a couple of pics of my old big boy tyson, taken about 10 years ago, i had hair then Crying or Very sad Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) ShanetysonSean's at it again with the camera ..:) Copyoftyson2 he was one hell of a big staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 13:39

heres me with tyson and jessieSean's at it again with the camera ..:) Shanetysonjessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 13:41

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) Tysonjessieshane slighty hungover in the last two pics Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 13:50

tyson winking at the camera what a character he wasSean's at it again with the camera ..:) Tyson3-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 14:31

shane as you say he was a big boy and also a bit of a looker well smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 14:52

bigwazza wrote:shane as you say he was a big boy and also a bit of a looker well smart
ah that he was warren, he was the most placid and docile dog you ever came across, we all miss him terribly Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 15:23

What a lovely big boy. I think my Charlie is gonna be like that cos he's huge for a 4 week old pup Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 15:25

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 06112010029

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 06112010030

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 06112010031

Sean's at it again with the camera ..:) 06112010028

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06 2010, 15:25

Big boy.. Kuma is a girl Big Grin Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down