Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon

5 posters

Go down

Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon Empty Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 22:50

well as i said we had looked round the RSPCA and Dogs Trust and a few other rescue centres. we have been thinking about adopting for a while and looking looking for about 2 weeks and i thought i would ask on here while we were searching but then i came across this young lady. her name is Lottie and she is about 18 months old. She is currently living with a foster lady. she was found as a stray and was on her final few days when the rescue stepped in and took her. she was very nervous to start with but once she settled in to the foster home she has come along brilliantly. she loves to play with other dogs and at the moment lives with a 1 year old mastiff male and they get along famously. i rang them up and explained about lemmy and how old he is and his temprement and they said it sounds as though they will get along just famously. fingers crossed they are right cos we have the home check next week then drive to preston (we're in leeds so its getting done backwars to save trips) take Lottie for a walk etc and see how she fits with us and hopefully bring her home. we will not take lemmy for that first visit because we have along drive back from preston so we will go to the park where matthew and gemma will be with lemmy and introduce them on neutral ground then we can all walk home together

Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon Untitled-1

Back to top Go down

Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon Empty Re: Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon

Post by gem Fri Oct 14 2011, 22:55

That was quick just replied to your other post she sounds and looks just right congratulations and I hope all goes well for ya Smile
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon Empty Re: Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 22:56

OMG good luck. Lottie is so lovely, hope everything works out for you
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Oct 14 2011, 22:57

Good luck. Make sure Lemmy is ok though, before you agree to it. Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 23:01

yeh it was quick on here but we've been thinking about it for a while and when we decided we have been looking a couple of weeks then 3 jumped out of the screen at me. Billie a 2 year old but on enquiring he doesnt get on with other dogs. Deedee but turned out she was too far away and Lottie. I will get used to the name. I know some people change the name but i am sure that i wouldnt be able to think straight with all the changes and a new name on top of it no she can keep her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Fri Oct 14 2011, 23:07

She looks a little smasher.And good luck i hope it all works out well for you
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 23:08

the foster lady is sending me more pictures tomorrow so i will put them on when i get them

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Oct 14 2011, 23:11

I know your going to see Lottie first, but before you agree to anything Lemmy needs too to. It just doesn't always work out as planned. I know you said you've thought about it, but before you agree take them out together Xx Oh and pics, I'm sure it will be fine but best to be sure x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 23:13

i was just thinking of the journey home in the car with them both on the back seat but if it comes to it can put lemmy at my feet. and i know about pictures i have seen how you lot bag everyone for them so camera will be taking pride of place in my right hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15 2011, 00:27

She does look a little sweetie!

_julie_ wrote: and i know about pictures i have seen how you lot bag everyone for them so camera will be taking pride of place in my right hand

Ah, you know us so well! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15 2011, 02:25

Best of luck with everything.....Lottie looks like a lovely girl.

I would also reccomend Lemmy meet her before you make any decisions and finalise it all.
I hope they get along well, and you are able to give Lottie a permanent home.

That has a good ring to it " Lemmy and Lottie" Wink

Good Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by magnusb Sat Oct 15 2011, 02:32

good luck with everything Smile
magnusb
magnusb
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15 2011, 10:21

Loopy wrote:

Good Luck

yeh i thought so too and you cant really change their names once theyre used to them it wouldnt be fare too many changes at once wouldnt be good for the poor mite. the more i look at the picture the more excited. she does look nice bless her. just waiting for more pictures today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15 2011, 11:31

_julie_ wrote:
Loopy wrote:

Good Luck

yeh i thought so too and you cant really change their names once theyre used to them it wouldnt be fare too many changes at once wouldnt be good for the poor mite. the more i look at the picture the more excited. she does look nice bless her. just waiting for more pictures today.

Lottie & Lemmy jumped into my head, but I think Lemmy & Lottie sounds even better. She sure looks very cute angel
It's so hard to get a real idea even on the first meeting, but it would be absolutely dreadful if they did not get on and you had already agreed to adopting and had to change your mind.
Fingers X'd that all goes smooth sailing and the get along like they're long lost mates. praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15 2011, 12:04

Hope it all works out but I agree that Lemmie should meet Lottie before you finalize anything just to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby&Me Sat Oct 15 2011, 15:38

Reading that made me cry..(must be emotional today!)

Congratulations!!! I hope it all goes well and Lemmy <3's is new girlfriend, me, Ruby and Beau wish you all the luck in the world xx

P.S please dont change the name, Lemmy and Lottie have a great ring to it, like Rosie and Jim, Charlie and Lola............ Tongues
Ruby&Me
Ruby&Me
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Meet Lottie fingers crossed she comes home with us soon Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ruby and Beau
Dog Gender(s) : Girl and Boy <3
Support total : 9

https://www.facebook.com/CarlaMOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16 2011, 09:53

How exciting for you and Lottie looks a lovely girl. I too would have them meet before making a final decision, it would be heartbreaking if you agreed to it all only to find out that they just do not get on.

Good luck, can't wait to see more pics! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down